For the most up to date list of support available, please visit:
NEWHAM COVID-19 HELPLINE
020 7473 9711 or [email protected]
The Newham COVID-19 Helpline is the first point of contact to help residents navigate the test, trace, isolate and vaccination journey. Call handlers can speak multiple languages.
• Saturday 25 Dec 2021 to Sunday 2 Jan 2022 between 10am to 5pm
• From 3 Jan 2022, the service will be open as normal 9am to 7pm, 7 days a week
During COVID-19 the council and our voluntary partners have developed various options to support residents.
• Help with shopping and to access food
• Financial support including help to access the NHS Test and Trace £500 support
• Mental Health Crisis and Befriending support
• Advice about your job if you need to self-isolate
• Winter Health